Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,554 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
RED bULL É UMA BEBIDA RICA EM CAFEINA E SERVIDA BEM GELADA É MARAVILHOSAMENTE REVIGORANTE, GOSTO DO SABOR E DA PROPORÇÃO DA LATA
I love how these taste, but they are so unhealthy for you. I usually try not to drink them, but they are a treat once in awhile.
You cannot beat this classic. It is not too sweet. It does not make me jittery like other energy drinks I have tried in the past.
I slowly got accustomed to this drink and now love it! It taste so good and is so easy to drink quickly to get in with your day!
I found the flavor to be ok. Still enjoy rockstar and monster better. Didn’t give me energy. Smaller can than most energy drinks.
Really love redbull energy drink it is better than Monster and is not that bad at all. But, some people like to drink it for fun
I'm not a big fan of these but my husband loves them. Especially the sugar free. Gives you that extra kick and no sugar for him.
This definitely gives you energy and the taste is great. It also tastes just as good if you want to add a little vodka as well.
I dislike red bull by itself. With alcohol it's better but scary. You don't realize how buzzed you are because you're wide awake.
I love redbull, I get the sugar free one. I actually really enjoy the taste and it gives me energy without having a crash after!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos