Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Love redbull, especially the low sugar/carb one. I feel it always gives me energy when I need it! The taste is pretty awesome too.
I am only giving three stars because yes the drink gives me a good burst of energy, it is short lived and taste unappealing to me.
Red Bull’s are always my go to as far as energy drinks go. They definitely give me the energy I need on days where I don’t have any
I don't usually drink energy drinks, but when I do, it's usually Red Bull. They're pretty yummy and give me a good kick of energy!
This is the most delicious energy drink on the market. Not only does it taste good alone but, it also taste delightful with vodka!
Great tastingg especially when super cold. One of my other favorites . I always get the smallest can and it gets me through the day
Will I really don't like redbull . Just fbecause it's have alut suger and pump my heart really and it's make me feel tired :-( ....
These are great gives you a great little pep without giving you jitters . I love all the great flavor perfect for summer beach day.
Favorite item taste amazing with different flavor combinations and a cupful of ice love purchasing these mixed drinks with redbull
Its flavor is somewhat strange not recommend it to everyone , to top Provides hyperactivity then the feeling is the same as before
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos