Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red bull is my energy drink of choice. I prefer the sugar free version but this is good too. it doesn't taste overly sweet or sugary.
Anytime i need a pick me up. I always grab a red bull. It gives me an energy boost. And it tastes great. I would highly recommend it.
I am not a fan of red bull. I Do not like the taste at all. and they just give me an energy buzz and when that ends I feel so crappy.
I drink redbull everyday gives me so much energy I drink one literally everyday helps me get up and around!! And it taste so amazing!
Red Bull is my go to energy drink. I love how it tastes and it gives me enough energy without feeling jittery. A must for road trips
I used to drink these all the time but they really aren't good for you. They are tasty but you almost have to develop a taste for it.
Red bull seriously taste like pop to me. I don't know who else thinks the same but it gives me so much energy and it helps me to sleep
Love redbull! So much better than coffee and I get my buzz much faster than with coffee. But it has to be ice cold for me to drink it
Aside from jäger bombs these are terrible. I hate the taste, they don't provide any energy, they make me feel like complete garbage.
This stuff got me through design school. If I hadn't stopped sleeping for 5 years, I'd probably be unemployed today. Thanks, RedBull!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos