Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,502 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I really like red bull. i don't usually enjoy energy drinks but theres something about this one that really helps me through my day.
This is my favorite energy drink I really love the flavor and it has the perfect amount of carbonation and I like the portion sizes
I love these and Rock stars. Red Bulls are a little more expensive. But they taste great in mixed drinks and they really do work!!!
The only energy drink on planet earth that doesn't give me the shakes and make me sick. The taste is not as sweet as the others...
I drink this as a quick perk me up or long night study sessions. It taste great. Price can get too expensive when buying in singles
My first drink of a energy drink was red bull and it just has that amazing taste and gives you that kick it’s great and I Love it!
I don't really love the taste but I must admit this keep my busy day going, give me tons of energy def better than a cup of coffee
Red Bull’s are always my go to as far as energy drinks go. They definitely give me the energy I need on days where I don’t have any
My go to for long shifts, all nighters, or road trips . also great for being mixed with vodka . it works for sure and tastes great
Its good for when you are studying or need to stay up late at night for some reason. I like the taste so much better than monster.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos