Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,564 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Love the energy not the down fall is not good but I like the light carbonation and it tastes good I don't like other brands out there
Original is original I take just hen I need because is npt realy good for the heart, bit sometimes we need for just little more power
Literally buy two cases every week. They're the only energy drink that gives me a kick. Not very expensive if you buy more than one.
Best energy drink there is. They taste amazing, work great and they come in every flavor and size you could want. Drink it ice cold!
I am not the biggest fan of red bowl. The canned size is a great size actually. But I prefer other energy drinks more than this one.
I hate to admit it, but I love me a good redbull and vodka. Tastes so good and gives a nice rush of energy during a night of dancing!
I love my red bull to keep me going! I'm a stay at home mom to two toddlers so I need the extra energy. And I love the smooth taste!
This tastes great and the energy burst I get can last all day. I use these when I haven't slept a lot but still need to be productive
Red bull is a good energizer, helps me awake and become very active, but after a couple hours I start to crash and want to pass out.
Definitely not healthy but does give you an extra boost of energy you are looking for. I enjoy the small cans as to avoid the sugar.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos