Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,505 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love Red Bull it has a very good taste it with a really really good kick and also has a lot of good vitamins and minerals for you
I need this to live. Sometimes coffee won't do. If you ever cut me open during an all-nighter in the library I will bleed red bull
I personally am not a big fan of red bull! I feel it gives you an energy high for a little while then it causes you to crash after!
I hate the flavor of Red Bull (except in Jager bombs...), but it does do the trick if you need a little pick-me-up for some energy!
Good energy drink in all times sake and also good boost for the energy if your tired or try to fall asleep in the work or classroom
I'm not a big fan of energy drinks. I get a lot of these for free though and end up giving them to my boyfriend...He loves redbull!
Really good, I think you have to eat something before this because if not then it won't do anything to you but give you stomachache
Sugar free red bull is my vice in life. Without in my 12 hour nursing day would no exist. Always gives me that extra boost I need!
Taste great and you can Buy them everywhere! And they are not that expensive!! And gives you that boost of energy when you need it
Tastes nasty, is nasty for you. Does NOT give you wings, but does make your heart race so you feel like you will die if you move.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos