Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
It does gives me energy but it also makes me gassy and give me mild stomach ache... sooo i don't recommend it. Oh and you will crash lol
I think red bull tastes delicious it gives you energy and mixes well with any brand of alcohol it has great color
This stuff is my savor in the morning love it. Not my favorite flavor but you get use to it. Keeps me awake tho so im happy. Does its job
LOVE LOVE REDBULL!!!!!!!!!! IT GIVE YOU WINGS!!! in my college they are always giving out samples of red bull, gives you so much energy.
I like redbulls on a day that I need a boost but the suger free doesn't seem to work as well and the tase i felel could be a little better
Red Bull is my go to (after coffee of course) I enjoy the original flavor. It is a good pick me up when I'm in need of some quick energy.
I love this drink, it keeps me energized and I love the taste of the it. I love the sizes of the cans and they aren't all that expensive.
Yes they give you energy when needed but the taste is not something I always enjoy. I also hate how these can be very bad to your health.
Despite not giving me wings! A good kick start for he day, always stay hydrated while drinking. Doesn’t have a a crash like other drinks.
One of the better energy drinks out there the sugar free one is better its not too sweet and the can is just the right size not too much
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos