Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love the jolt I receive from drinking this! To me it tastes like Smarties and the tartness helps to kick up my energy level as well!
I just love the taste, don't really feel much of a caffeine jolt but it's perfectly carbonated and great when I'm in the mood for one.
Honestly not the best energy drink out there. I really didn't care for the taste. I'd much rather drink an iced coffee or pink monster.
My go to energy drink. don't drink them often but this is the one I choose when I do. blueberry is my favorite. definitely hypes me up.
good! it’s a nice flavor and i can describe it as if you got a sweet tart and melted it into a drink. it keeps me awake while at school
Tastes like Sweet tarts! Gives a good bit of energy to get through those mid day slumps. Small cans are good for carrying on the go.
With such a catchy slogan as red Ball gives you wings everyone has tried it before that Is a good pic of energy when a fallen asleep
I really love energy drinks. red bull isn't my #1 favorite but i definitely still enjoy it-- sugar free has a weird aftertaste though
Can go with out specially on my afternoon at work. Also love it with my Hennessey. Love that really give me wings to continue my day
Red bull is overrated. It tastes like some nasty cough syrup or something. I don't even get much of an energy boost from them either
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos