Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,495 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
We literally buy red bull all the time. They taste great and give you energy. These are a life saver when you need a quick pick me up.
I just love the taste, don't really feel much of a caffeine jolt but it's perfectly carbonated and great when I'm in the mood for one.
Better than monster but the flavor is not great, very strange. The crash from these things is bad and the energy boost is short lived.
Honestly not the best energy drink out there. I really didn't care for the taste. I'd much rather drink an iced coffee or pink monster.
Picks you up and drops you hard. It tastes like sweet tarts to (which is nasty in my opinion). I do not prefer this drink at all.
Whenever I need a boost of energy I reach for a red bull. The unique flavor is quite enjoyable as well as the benefit of extra energy.
Me encanta el sabor que tiene como a mansana y cuando me siento sin energia me ayuda vastante lastima que me ase daño por mi gastritis
It's the only energy drink that I'll have, although I usually opt for the sugar free version but I think it tastes the best out of all.
Basic flavor, it had 65 g of caffeine in it a believe. I préfère to stay away from these things though. Better for your health I think
My husband and I drink res bull a lot! Like so much I'm surprised our hearts haven't stopped. They don't do much but I like the flavor.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos