Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,564 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Cheap and an easy energy boost. Don't like to drink them all of the time, but they get the job done! You also don't actually get wings :)
My favorite pick-me-up, having a baby a full time job a husband a home to take care of sometimes you need a boost, and this is my go to!
I hate these. The taste is bad the quality doesn't do anything for me and its overall just awful tasting and that is what it boils down to
I love Red Bull. Since college I never had this product but live it and how it gives you that pick up. I love putting it into mix drinks.
Has a good flavor that I like while still keeping me energized. Great tasting with vodka if you’re having a party or are out at the bar.
I guess I am crazy but I do not like Red Bull at all. I can't get past the taste to save my life. I prefer other energy drinks for sure!
Tastes a little medicinal at first sip, but it grows on you. I wish there were a larger variety of flavors, but it's pretty decent as is.
Love drinking these on busy days or days where i didnt get much sleep. Such a good flavor but still pissed that it doesnt give you wings.
I drink just the original redbull. I will never try any different types of redbull. Why change the flavor when I love the original one??
this drink is rarely taken in my life only when I need to lift my mood or to wake up well and to be able to give in my work is very good.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos