Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Hands down my favorite energy drink, ever. Has a great taste, also gives you the boost of energy you need. All in a very affordable price
Its alright. I really do not like the taste or smell of it but it does get the job done. I keeps me energized for a good amount of time.
I like Red Bull better than all other brands. I normally drink the sugar fee. I like that it has a smaller can. I don't need a huge can!
Not big on energy drinks but tried this recently and it kind of leaves a bitter after taste was not efficient on providing energy either
Red bull is my favorite energy drink it's my go to for whern I'm traveling or during work gives me a good amount of energy with no crash
I like Red Bull as it does as it is intended to do. The flavor can use some work it’s too sour. I rarely get these as they are expensive.
i’ve been a fan of redbull for quite some time. i choose it over monster brand. the taste is so much better. wish it was a little cheaper
This was my go to for late floor sets and Black Friday work. It helps me stay awake. For some reason I really like the taste of Red Bull!
I love the taste of these and they really do taste really good to me . I also chase my alcohol with these * don’t try this at home kids *
Gives you the best energy ever! I love how this drink helps cater to my brain drain, especially when I'm working 10 hours, 5 days a week.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos