Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
This stuff is my savor in the morning love it. Not my favorite flavor but you get use to it. Keeps me awake tho so im happy. Does its job
I like the taste and is good combined with other drinks. Be careful not to drink too much or too often, this is not good for your heart.
Red Bull is my go to (after coffee of course) I enjoy the original flavor. It is a good pick me up when I'm in need of some quick energy.
i’ve been a fan of redbull for quite some time. i choose it over monster brand. the taste is so much better. wish it was a little cheaper
Red Bull is so great but it is spendy. I like to drink it alone and also love jager bombs at clubs that have Red Bull. The buzz is great.
I love redbull! It tastes so good from the first sip to the last. Very crisp and refreshing. Definitely gives me the energy boost i need!
Ill give this three stars, ONLY because it gives you energy, so much so you shake and your heart races a million miles an hour. Not good.
Has a good flavor that I like while still keeping me energized. Great tasting with vodka if you’re having a party or are out at the bar.
Tastes a little medicinal at first sip, but it grows on you. I wish there were a larger variety of flavors, but it's pretty decent as is.
A great pick me up on those long days and can't stop to take a nap, easy to grab and crack open and keep running for the rest of the day
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos