BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Nothing like a Red Bull when you need a kick after a late night. The Red Bull taste is refreshing and very tasty. I have bought many times before and will buy many more times in the future! Although a little pricey, Red Bull is my usual energy drink of choice!
Oksana B.
Find me some one who doesn’t love Red Bull ? My go to all the time especially when it comes to road trips! It is very affordable and worth it. I used to drink this all the time and I know my brothers drink this all the time I never see them without a Red Bull in their hands
lorraine G.
Portland , OR
Red bull is my favorite energy drink. I wish it was cheaper. It is one of the more pricier  energy drinks. I love the the flavors and i am happy there is so many to choose from. Red bull is my go to drink. I would recommend to others. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Michelle O.
I don’t have a red bull very often but when I do it always does the trick for a quick pick me up without the crash later on - at least for me. Usually a nice deal going on like 2 for 4. And overall I do like the taste of red bull there’s a crispness to it. 👌🏽
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Probably the most drinkable energy drink on the market. Good value, keeps me awake. I don’t normally drink energy drinks unless I really need to get things done and there aren’t enough hours in the day! But red bull and the sugar free red bull are pretty good.
Sabrina R.
I love Redbulls for a quick wake me up. I actually like how small they are because they stay cold. I like the taste of Red Bull compared to any other energy drink and I also like that they come in a sugar free option as well. Red Bull is always my first choice.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is always my go-to energy drink. I don't drink it overly often because it's high in sugar and over priced. Is is delicious though, and it will give you the energy to get through whatever tasks you have planned for the day! sometimes coffee isn't enough!
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
The Red Bull Energy Drink is the classic of all classics when it comes to energy drinks. No one can do it better in terms of effectiveness and taste. Red Bull truly gives you wings - not to mention, their commitment to action sports and an outdoor lifestyle is all the right branding I need to buy into.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
I try really hard to stay away from energy drinks, but if I need one Red Bull does the trick. It doesn't give you a jittery effect but gives you the energy to complete the task or day. If you wanna get fancy you could mix it with your favorite spirit.
Roxy O.
I love Red Bull Energy drinks. I do think that they are a little overpriced but they taste amazing. They are very carbonated and have a great flavor. I will continue to repurchase and will recommend to friends and family. Always provides me with the energy I need.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back