Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Helps me stay up to write late papers and with the new low carb/ zero calorie version it helps me look good and motivate me to go work out.
REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS! THIS HAS BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ENERGY DRINK. I LOVE IT INFUSED WITH STRAWBERRIES! IT GIVES IT A NICE FLAVOR!!
I love how Red Bull tastes, and It does give you energy, but as most energy drinks do, it makes you crash. Would still recommend to others.
The energy this drink makes you feel you have is great. And for the taste not bad compared to others. Daily drink when you have a long day.
I am a law student and these give me life. They also give me cavities so I have to remember to floss afterwards but well worth that hassle!
I do like the taste of it and it does give you the energy that you're after but they should charge a bit less, it is a small can after all
I know this stuff is bad for you, but i am addicted. i love these. when I'm having a long day or pulling an all nighter - this is my go to.
It's a must have at home. My husband and I love this. It's an awesome energizing drink and taste delicious, I actually drink as it was soda
this was the first energy drink that I tryed long time ago, and for me its the best, I dont drink it regularlly, only when I really need it
I like red bull but its not my favorite energy drink on the market. I drink it when I want a smaller amount of liquid but still the kick.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos