BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
I do not purchase these a lot. It’s not something that I prefer to drink. The taste is okay. It can be to acidic at times. It’s very overpriced and could use an adjustment. I don’t have to recommend it because it sells itself.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
As a college student you can understand why I would need a Red Bull here and there because of late nights and projects! For some reason coffee doesn’t have a strong enough effect but once I drink Red Bull there is no stopping me!!
Samantha B.
Unfortunately I don’t like Redbull by itself. However I do enjoy them mixed in with some alcohol. And that’s generally the only time I drink them. I do feel redbull is a little pricey when size is compared to other energy drink brands.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This energy drink doesn't taste the best but it's decent. It definitely wakes you up quickly and the effects last for a long time. I do think the big ones are a little too much to handle, but the small ones are just enough.
Taylor M.
Mansfield, TX
I️ get Red Bull less often than I️ get monster because of convenience since they sell monster at my work. The flavor of Red Bull is much better though & I️ love that I️ can get the kick of energy I️ need in a smaller amount
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
🤮 This stuff makes me want to vomit. It tastes like NyQuil and smarties had a baby who turned into a serial killer. You so want it to be good and it’s just not. It does give me a ton of energy but I usually can’t stomach it.
Vanessa G.
I try not to drink energy drinks very often, but when I do, I reach for a Red Bull. I think the flavor is great - it is definitely something I really enjoy. The price is reasonable consider the cost of energy drinks as well.
Denise C.
Westmoreland
I can't give this product enough stars! It is the core of my existence for a long time now...im not sure id function properly without one first thing in the morning!
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
I believe they should stick to this original drink instead of trying flavor combos. It should be a little cheaper compared to other energy drinks since it’s a smaller container which means less liquid but it’s not too bad.
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
This is my go to energy drink I have been drinking Red Bull since high school. The flavor is great original is my favorite. It comes in a variety of sizes and flavors. It is definitely the best energy drink on the market !
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart