Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Redbull has been my long time go to drink to get me motivated for work, doing chores around the house or staying up late to study for a test.
Very refreshing especially on hot summer day! I drink this when I need little boost of energy at work and it does the trick, love the taste !
Use to drink red bull when I was tired but I now I mix it with my liquor soooooooooo damn good yes vodka red bull make you shake your bootay
It's not my favorite flavor, but I like the strength of the flavor. VERY expensive for my standards, would recommend Monster over this brand.
Energy in a can! Taste great too. I personally drink it with Grey goose when I go out for a drink. They taste wonderful together and energy!
I love the flavor & energy it gives me when I really need it. Sometimes I have to pull overnights shifts in retail & the extra boost I need.
I like the taste. Makes me jitter sometimes though. I am not a huge energy drink fan in general. I prefer a more natural way to gain energy.
I mostly drink red bull with Jager but on days I need an extra boost its the only energy drink i will pick. Sometimes the blueberry red bull.
This is my go to besides coffee. This is the only energy drink I will drink besides coffee. You can mix it with drinks and smoothies as well.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos