Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I use to drink Red Bull frequently but I can't see the point in paying so much when I get more energy from other energy drinks that cost less
This is my go to besides coffee. This is the only energy drink I will drink besides coffee. You can mix it with drinks and smoothies as well.
I love the way red bull taste and it really gives me the energy to through what ever I'm doing. Only works for a couple hours before crashing
Whenever I have a sleepover with my friends or even before I'm going out for the night I drink one of these and it gives me a jolt of energy.
I am not really into energy drinks but as far as flavor goes this is my favorite. It is really the only energy drink that tastes good to me.
This is the only energy drink that works for me and I can actually stay up and get work done. Perfect for pulling all nighters for studying.
Honestly redbull help me make it through my first semester of college. Long days and late nights over and over. Redbull is my drug of choice.
I mostly drink red bull with Jager but on days I need an extra boost its the only energy drink i will pick. Sometimes the blueberry red bull.
It gives me the energy i need, tastes good, it doesn't make me feel bad in stomach and the price is ok. The best energy drink on my opinion.
My husband and I love Red Bulls. We use them to give us a big pick me up when we need one. I would say they are a little over priced though.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos