Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,497 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love the taste although it is super duper strong. With that being said, I do believe it gives you energy. Which is much needed as a student
Redbull gives me that extra energy whenever needed.it keeps me awake especially when I'm in the middle of loads of work to don in the office.
My go to pick me up. I love the taste of red bull. It's tart and refreshing. A little expensive but worth it. Warning can be quiet addicting!
This is the only energy drink that I will drink. They give the perfect amount of energy without feeling bloated or crashing later in the day.
My favorite energy drink by far! I love the taste, and the energy boost is wonderful! They are pricey, but definitely worth it in my opinion!
I dislike it entirely. tastes darn awful to me... Only one worse than this brand is Rockstar. On a unrelated note, love their commercials :D
It's good for when you are working out doors cause it boosts your energy level but don't drink it daily because it's very bad for your health
I think I lived off Red Bull in my college years! I still love it and will even more after baby #2 is here. Can't go wrong with the original!
Red bull is my go to when i want to make a mix drink , I only drink it with vodka though never alone . not something i drink every day
Cant live without it, drink it every morning and in the afternoon for a pick me up. Filled with extra vitamins I can use through out the day
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos