Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,666 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
If I have to get up early to do a list of boring errands I have to drink this! Keeps me alert and not jittery. Love love love me so Red Bull!
Use to drink red bull when I was tired but I now I mix it with my liquor soooooooooo damn good yes vodka red bull make you shake your bootay
YUCK. Very few energy drinks get me excited. Red Bull is def one of my last picks. Don't like the flavor or how it makes me feel. No thanks.
I love the taste although it is super duper strong. With that being said, I do believe it gives you energy. Which is much needed as a student
I have tried to like RedBull it is so popular. Everyone loves it. I cannot stomach the taste. I will stick to my RockStars and Monster Javas!
Redbull has been my long time go to drink to get me motivated for work, doing chores around the house or staying up late to study for a test.
These are not good for you health wise.. but they do work well during finals week I must say. A can will keep me up for hours so I can study.
It's good for when you are working out doors cause it boosts your energy level but don't drink it daily because it's very bad for your health
Yuckkk. Can't stand the smell or the taste. I am not an energy drink kind of person but even if I was I don't think I would pick a red bull!
These taste so gross you have to force yourself to finish them. It literally tastes like cough syrup. I would but anything other than these.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos