Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Gear taste. Works fast when your struggling to wake up or even if you have a few hours to go before quit time. No jitters and the perfect amount
So unhealthy.... yet, so yummy 🤷🏻♀️ fav energy drink. Just so stinking expensive! I try to limit myself, even though they’re a little addictive.
One of the greats. Recommended to any and all who need that little pick me up. Not really a crash at all. It's a subtle up and down. Taste great.
My favorite energy drink I can’t drink anything else I love the taste it’s the best in my opinion. It doesn’t give me a sugar rush i love these!
I use to drink these even i would have to work up early in the morning and i have hung over this would actually wake me up and get the day going
This is a mediocre drink. It doesn't taste the best, but it is a quick caffeine fix. It is a bit more expensive than most energy drinks as well.
This can be an acquired taste. I prefer this energy drink over all the others. I like that it comes in the small can, not too much, just enough.
Red Bull is definitely one of my go to energy drinks and taste Amazing! It does help you get over the hill of tired when you that extra pull lol
This is one of the worst things you can put in your body! Plus it tastes disgusting. I know there are a ton of other options for an energy boost.
These are my go to energy drinks whether I need a flavorful boost during the day or when I need a pick me up at the bar (with a vodka of course)
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos