Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,568 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Stay up, stay alert, and party on. It's great to stay awake, but don't get addicted. I don't think it's healthy to drink more than 1 a day...
I drink red bull with alcohol but not really big on the taste by its self however they do boost my energy and help me make it through the day.
Love Red Bull- love the taste and it's even better with vodka! But seriously, it is a great taste and it really does give you a little pick up.
Love Redbull, but hate the way it makes me feel. I don't drink them often anymore because of the jittery feels I get after just a couple sips!
I hate energy drinks, but I really love redbull. It honestly has a great flavor and it's perfect to mix with other drinks and flavoring syrups!
This is my favorite energy drink!! Since I got pregnant I haven’t drank any but this will definitely be the first thing I drink after labor!!!
This drink can be drank alone for energy or mixed in with other drinks to pop the flavor even more . It’s my favorite go to drink when I am out
Tastes good. As pricey as evwry other energy drink. Easily found. I love this product. Is a good mixer as well, too. I am a frequent purchaser.
i really like red bull for a quick energy drink but i just hate how expensive it is for the small amount you get but i will keep buying it lol
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos