Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,497 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I chug these in seconds. You either like them or hate them. I happening to like them, way too expensive however. I only will grab them on bogo
I seriously have a Red Bull problem. I drink at least one a day and everyone I know always make comments about it, but I don’t care I love it!
Tastes good. As pricey as evwry other energy drink. Easily found. I love this product. Is a good mixer as well, too. I am a frequent purchaser.
One of my all-time favorite energy drinks to enjoy alone or to drink mixed with alcohol and it won't leave you with any after effect feeling.
It gives me the energy i need, tastes good, it doesn't make me feel bad in stomach and the price is ok. The best energy drink on my opinion.
A must have for a single mom getting through the holidays! Doesn't quite give me wings, but does give me that extra boost to keep me sane ;)
My husband works night shift, so he's always trying to stay awake. This is the only energy drink that works for him! And the flavor is great!
Red bull is my go to energy drink i luv the taste u get a boost of energy i drank 3 a day every day for years. U can always count on red bull
This is the only energy drink that works for me and I can actually stay up and get work done. Perfect for pulling all nighters for studying.
Definitely an acquired taste! But it is certainly refreshing! It doesn’t wake me up as well as some energy drinks but it’s still damn tasty!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos