Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,555 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I chug these in seconds. You either like them or hate them. I happening to like them, way too expensive however. I only will grab them on bogo
I've tried it a few times but i just cant get past the taste. Maybe if the taste improves i can drink it but it gives the energy boost needed.
Not a huge fan of redbull, it's pretty expensive but the flavor is nice. It does do a good job of boosting my energy, but u prefer other drinks
Red Bull is the only energy drink I like the taste of. I don't usually drink energy drinks, but when I do, Red Bull is always my first choice.
I LOVE red bull. It really does give me that boost of energy to get me thru the day. I love to mix with vodka so i can make mixed drinks.
In all fairness I'm not a fan of energy drinks in general. But personally I think Red Bull is one of the worst tasting things in the world.
The best and only energy drink I pick to drink, not sure if it gives me energy but I love the taste of it so I drink it! Definitely recommend!
Love the product! but I feel so thirsty after drinking it.. I won't drink it anymore.. great to keep you going.. but not to quench your thirst
I like the taste of Redbull but unfortunately it does not wake me up and it doesn't keep me awake either. I drink it for the taste pretty much
I don't think I would've made it through finals week without my good friend Red Bull. They taste good and personally I don't crash afterwards.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos