Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Love Redbull, but hate the way it makes me feel. I don't drink them often anymore because of the jittery feels I get after just a couple sips!
Red Bull is a great tasting energy drink. I especially love the Red Bull Total Zero, all of the energy without the calories, sugar, or carbs.
Love the taste of Red Bull. It’s like candy for adults. It gives just the perfect amount of energy too! It’s even better with some
Vodka in it
Vodka in it
Redbull is the best energy drink that can get you threw the day and if you need a boost iin the morning for work I suggest you get a REDBULL!!
I drink red bull with alcohol but not really big on the taste by its self however they do boost my energy and help me make it through the day.
Love the product! but I feel so thirsty after drinking it.. I won't drink it anymore.. great to keep you going.. but not to quench your thirst
I like the way this red bull taste its only does the job if i have not had it in a while. I would still drink it because the flavor taste great
I've tried it a few times but i just cant get past the taste. Maybe if the taste improves i can drink it but it gives the energy boost needed.
I love red bull! It is my go to energy drink! I especially like to mix it with vodka when I am out on the town. It gives me a lot more energy.
I don't think I would've made it through finals week without my good friend Red Bull. They taste good and personally I don't crash afterwards.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos