Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
This is the classic energy drink I think of. It doesn't have a good flavor. However, it does keep me energized, but not as much as its competitors.
I love redbull I use it as a chaser when drinking alcohol or I add Welch passion fruit juice if I'll have it threw out the day but it's fine as is
If in need a pick me up I'll go for a Red Bull. The taste is so good and unlike other energy drinks. After i drink them I don't have a huge crash.
Red Bull is the only brand of energy drink that I like and I like that isn't a huge can of it like they other brands I just think is better tasting
The first and only energy drink I like. Got me through late nighta studying all through college and mornings where I only got a few hours of sleep
I love Red bull energy drinks! I usually keep a box of them in my fridge. They don't give me much energy, I guess I'm immune to caffeine now, meh.
I usually don’t drink energy drink but Red Bull is the go to. It keeps me energized for hours. And it taste good too. It’s a bit expensive though.
Best energy drink. Rockstars and monsters are disgusting to me. Low key addicted to red bull so I avoid it but the brand has several good flavors.
I should not be drinking this lol but i enjoy it on my off days. It keeps me up and the taste is a lot better than most energy products out there.
Gives you the energy you want and need. But guys I do not recommend drinking more then one a day. You can efffect your heart really bad with this.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos