BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Andrea L.
I love to put this product with my alcoholic beverages. It have a good bubbly flavor and gives me energy. It tasted best with like vodka oh and it gives me wings. lol
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I do love the flavor of these, and you can find them just about anywhere. These got me through a lot of long nights in college. However, they have a high sugar content and are probably not the best for you - so I can't recommend them for any health nuts out there ;)
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this product!! I work night shift and this helps me so much to keep me going all night!! The price is excellent and they taste great!! My all time favorite energy drink. I would not choose another brand over redbull. I will continue to buy as long as they are on the market.
Brett K.
Philadelphia
This stuff is delicious. It is my preferred energy drink.  Sometimes I drink it in the morning, by myself. With ice. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny. The competition taste like nail polish remover. I would buy again. 5 stars out of five stars.
Taylor B.
White Hall, AR
I won’t even pretend that I don’t usually drink my RedBull with vodka BUT even by itself, it’s a great tasting drink. The taste takes some getting use to compared to the fruity flavored energy drinks from other brands but if I had to choose, this would be the one I always go with!
Saris H.
Maybe it's just me but I feel as though I never really get the effects of an energy drink. I've tried a few and I never actually feel energized. Red Bull does have a pretty good taste to it and often times you can get it for free if the red bull girls are out.
Giovana O.
I love Red Bull it definitely gives me energy to keep on going!! Not only that but it also tastes really good!! It is not too expensive but worth what you spend on it!!! I would recommend to try it out!! I will for sure buy this again!! It is my go to for energy!!
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
The taste is a little weird but once you get used to it, it can be actually really delicious and gives me that fun boost of energy. It's not a good thing to rely on energy drinks and to drink them everyday, you can enjoy one in small quanties and not all the time!
Alexa S.
Asheville NC
I used to drink Redbull all through high school and college. It tastes good but sometimes it does leave a interesting taste at the end when you’re don’t drinking. It’s like aluminum taste. It did give me energy though. I still buy once in a while when I’m in need.
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Remember buying these when they first came out as a teen in a ski lodge vending machine. I was hooked on it's sour candy taste and still know the difference between this in any line up. Love that any convenience store carries it and price is fine most of the time.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back