BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica I.
Old Bridge, NJ
Red bull gives you wings? My favorite go to energy drink. I had worked in retail for a while and always needed a boost especially for closing shifts. Red-bull allows me to finish that shift and get that extra energy. Red-bull do-sent last long though and crash after a while.
Kara D.
I frown upon energy drinks and never recommend them to anyone, as they are not healthy in any way. I will however drink a Red Bull occasionally for an extra boost if I don't have access to coffee.

Most energy drinks smell and taste appalling EXCEPT Red Bull, which is why I have no problem drinking it. They've done a wonderful job at creating a good tasting energy drink beverage. The cans are tall and sleek and visually appealing. You can find them most anywhere and the price isn't too bad.

I especially love their promotions car which is a MINI Cooper.

All around 10/10 recommend!
Michelle S.
Mobile, AL
Keeps me going even on the most exhausting of days. I really have no complaints. I have indulged in various energy drinks, but Red Bull seems to be the only one without the funky after taste usually found in energy drinks. Definitely purchase it several times a month.
Tori G.
N Little Rock, AR
I only drink these during finals time and they really save my butt. Maybe it's because I don't drink them often but when I do, I'm awake and studying for at least 3-4 hours on just one can alone, if not longer. I don't recommend drinking it unless you need the energy though.
Annalia M.
Brownsboro
I love red bull for my 3 pm pick me up. When I am lacking it is there to give me energy and get me through a 12-hour shift. I can't drink them every day but I do like to have 1 or 2 a week when I am really struggling. I find one is perfect to get me through to the end.
Karen H.
I don’t drink energy drinks often but, when I do, I choose Red Bull. Haha. Seriously, though. I love the taste of Red Bull. It reminds me of Sweet Tarts. They’re affordable as well, and they give a good pick me up without making me feel unsafe like some of the other brands.
Aida D.
Allentown , PA
It definitely does as it is supposed to. I like the way it tastes and the fact that you can use it as a mixer and it’s still good. Health factors are a huge reason I don’t drink this too often though
Christina L.
I give this Red Bull drink a 4 out of 5 stars. I enjoy the taste of this drink and it does give you that energy that you need especially in the morning. But i can never finish the whole bottle because it starts to make me shaky after a while and I crash very hard with it.
Courtney C.
Smyrna, DE
Love red bull for its flavor, hate it for the crash afterwards. I normally swing by WaWa on my way to work and if it’s an early morning I’ll grab a redbull. The original flavor is my favorite and it gives me a nice bolt of energy but nothing that actually keeps me going.
Ana D.
Red Bull is my go to energy drink more from habit than anything else. I like the taste if it's really cold. And you should drink it straight from the can because it doesn't look appetizing in a glass. Energy drinks aren't really good for you so I try not to drink them.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?