Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Too much sugar, too much caffeine and too many calories. Drink one and yes, you'll get a crazy boost but you'll also get an awful crash. Not a fan!
Honestly, I only drink these when I get them for free. They taste nasty but they do give me an energy rush. Wouldn't waste my money on them though.
Definitely a great energy drink! Works wonders and does the job it needs too. But just before what you mix it in because it cause health problems!
Red Bull is okay for an energy drink. I don't like the taste much and I prefer Monster to be honest. But it gives me an adequate amount of energy.
It's very sweet and gets me going throughout the day I usually drink one once a week I usually buy them at Jewel-Osco they usually have good sales
Me encanta red bull. Es mi bebida energética favorita. Me activa y me pone alerta cada vez que la tomo, es muy refrescante y tiene muy buen sabor.
My go to energy drink. Not a huge fan of the taste, but it's better than any other energy drink I've tried, and it gives me a good caffeine boost!
Red bull is my absolute favorite energy drink, hands down. I drink sugar free but it's so good. Love mixing my torani watermelon flavoring with it.
Tastes pretty nasty, eats up your money, and isn't good for you. Definitely gives you an energy boost, but I personally don't think it's worth it.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos