Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,497 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I’m not one to drink a lot of energy drinks but if I have a craving Red Bull is my go to! I love the refreshing taste and the boost of provides.
This is the great energy drink i ever had and i love it case it cames in a small can i have had difrrent energy drinks but this one iss vey good
This can be an acquired taste. I prefer this energy drink over all the others. I like that it comes in the small can, not too much, just enough.
When you drink it from a can, you get an aluminum after-taste, but it’s still super effective. It’s my go-to and it’s one of the cheaper options
If you have a heart issue like I do steer clear of this death drink. I felt like I was having a heart attack after drinking a quarter of the can.
Great taste and gives me the energy I need to make it through a long day. This product can be bought at a local gas station or convenience store.
Best Redbull perfect for mixed drinks for a night out, or for the mid day pick me up. Giving just the right amount of energy to keep you lasting
My husband got me hooked while we on vacation! Loved not having a sugar crash or making my heart feel like it was about to bust out of my chest!
Has a very sweet flavor, at first it takes some getting used to because it's just so much sugar and flavoring, but it works well as a pick me up.
Love love love these energy drinks!! Some of the others I get the runs for about 2 days but these don't. I usually have about 2-3 a day of these
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos