Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Out of all of the energy drinks to pick from this one is my favorite. It is by far the best tasting and actually helps keep me awake and focused
Red Bull is definitely one of my go to energy drinks and taste Amazing! It does help you get over the hill of tired when you that extra pull lol
Red bull original has the highest energy ranking in my opinion. I like the taste of Red Bull, and I definitely love the clean energy it provides.
Great taste and gives me the energy I need to make it through a long day. This product can be bought at a local gas station or convenience store.
Red Bull is okay, I feel like it should not be that expensive like it is ... 4$ is a lot for a drink in my opinion but maybe I’m just broke! Haha
The best drink for college students cramming before an exam hands down. They are great drinks to keep you awake and pulling all-nighters studying
The best out of all the energy drinks. It actually boosts up your energy level and keeps you awake when really needed. And it really taste good.
Has a very sweet flavor, at first it takes some getting used to because it's just so much sugar and flavoring, but it works well as a pick me up.
Actually keeps me up and going. Especially good for after a long day without sleeping. It doesn't taste bad and strong like other energy drinks!
I use to drink these even i would have to work up early in the morning and i have hung over this would actually wake me up and get the day going
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos