Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Redbull is my favorite energy drink. It gives me enough energy without feeling jumpy and there's no crash! I just wish they weren't too expensive.
No clue how I can live without these ... Dealing with stupid people's at work this is the only thing that keep my cool down and it taste amazing g
I hate the way red bull tastes! It's like someone took the whole produce aisle and then shook it up in a 2-liter and let it explode in your mouth.
Gives you the energy you want and need. But guys I do not recommend drinking more then one a day. You can efffect your heart really bad with this.
I rely on caffeine to get me through uni and work and this is always one of my choices for caffeinated drinks. However, it doesn't taste the best.
Red Bull is the only brand of energy drink that I like and I like that isn't a huge can of it like they other brands I just think is better tasting
I wish there were a letter higher than "A". I love it byitself, I go to Sheetz and get raspberry put in it, and of coarse with Jagerbombs, comon.
Generic energy drinks ( and Red Bull) are not good for you and do not provide sustained energy. The claim it helps with weight loss is also false.
I love the sugarfree one its amazing, I use to work at evos, and the redbull girls use to bring a whole bunch in and I would literary live on them.
I love Red bull energy drinks! I usually keep a box of them in my fridge. They don't give me much energy, I guess I'm immune to caffeine now, meh.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos