Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,499 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
In my opinion the sugar free redbull is a lot more delicious then the regular. Only giving it a B because not sure if it really ups my energy or not.
I have an obsession with redbull. This is my favorite thing in the whole world. Better than coffee and good taste and it makes your burps taste gucci
The only downside to a redbull is you build a tolerance, other than that the flavor is awesome, and they work well! i would suggest getting you one!
i truly believe redbull gives me wings , always helps me through a days work but also tastes just like any old soda which makes it pretty addicting.
This stuff is gross. Decided to try it everyone runs low on energy from time to time. I can't get used to the taste it's so weird. Bubbly weirdness!
Me gusta su sabor es mui bueno pero en verdad no me da la energia que disen que da nose si sea mi cuerpo creo k a otra gente si le puede funcionar
This stuff is pretty good but I'm scared of it! I've heard people drink this everyday that's just wrong I only drink it when it's really nessesary
Redbull is my favorite ! The taste is the best sweet an sour it always puts me into a good mood!! Then I'm ready for anything !!! Love love redbull
I love the sugarfree one its amazing, I use to work at evos, and the redbull girls use to bring a whole bunch in and I would literary live on them.
This is the classic energy drink I think of. It doesn't have a good flavor. However, it does keep me energized, but not as much as its competitors.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos