Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I have adhd, so as much as i love coffee- it does jack for me. that is why i love redbull. it is refreshing and gives me a boost that isn't too much
Red Bull is my favorite energy drink by far. Compared to monster or rockstar, it does its job immediately. I love the results and the taste is great.
I drink these now and then. They have newer flavors now. I believe blueberry, lime, and cranberry. They all sell really fast at the market I work at.
My mother loves red bull. Mostly, because she likes the taste of them, She has some every other day. I would recommend everyone to try this product.
I really don't like the taste or the after taste of Red Bull. I even tried the sugar free one to see if it maybe tasted more bearable but it didn't.
I buy at least 10 of these weekly. They have a great flavor and really give you energy without making your heart race like other energy drinks.
Yummy! best stuff ever. Give you the boost you need. I never get jittery or crashed. This stuff tastes better than other drinks and is a good mixer!
I love me some Red Bull. It’s just what I need to boost my energy. The taste is sooo good! It’s very cheap to buy! Can purchase pretty much anywhere
This is the only energy drink that actually gives me energy. Tastes great.. especially the new blueberry flavor. Love it, and buy it by the cases!
I only.drink redbull on the days where I know I'm going to need a boost. It definitely helps me out on the days where I need to stay up late to study
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos