Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,503 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I am not really a fan of red bull, even though it does what it's meant to, is always gives me a stomach ache so I try to avoid this product if I can.
Favorite energy drink! Red Bull gives me a lot of energy to kick start my day! Would take this over all of the others. Try the other flavors, too!
Tasted great. Doesn't leave me feeling sick like other energy drinks, probably because of the soze of the cans. Definitely my favorite energy drink.
I buy at least 10 of these weekly. They have a great flavor and really give you energy without making your heart race like other energy drinks.
Red Bull is by far my favorite energy drink of all time. I would drink it everyday if I could no lie. If it was a little cheaper that'd be awesome!!
The flavor ia good. But this things are so bad for your health I had to get away from dinking them. They do what they say though they give you energy
Yum! red bull is the best drink! They have so many great flavors ! Always give me a nice boost of energy ! Great prices! Sold everywhere ! Love this
Not a fan. Drank some RedBull didn't feel anything. No energy boost, nothing - maybe made me more relaxed which was odd. Probably won't try it again.
Red bull energy drink is a well known drink, it gives you energy to continue your entire day without feeling tired or sleepy. Taste like grape soda!
These are any college students life saver. These give you the boost of energy when cramming no sleep and studying into a couple nights in a row.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos