Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,555 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I don't really drink this anymore but it's honestly so good. Not healthy but I'll drink it like once a year honestly. Keeps me energized and on the go.
The original is the best one ! It’s my favorite energy drink ! It’s delicious! It keeps me on my feet and it doesn’t make be extra hyper or crash badly
Just like every other day I feel like I need it but I drink these here and there. Never started drinking them til a year ago but they get the job done.
When you need a pick my up and no coffee in sight this is the energy drink to grab! I love the taste of it and doesn’t taste like other energy drinks.
I love this energy drink it tastes really good and it's pretty cheap. And they have sugar free, and different flavors. I personally prefer the original
Red Bull is okay. I kind of like the taste but I feel like it’s missing something. The only reason I give it a 4 is because I enjoy this with alcohol.
I enjoy a Red Bull every now and then. I really enjoy it mixed with cherry and vanilla flavors and a bit of club soda for a RED BULL SPRITZER so good!
This is my all time favorite thing to drink I love the way it tastes how it really does give me wings and the caffeine in it is better then the coffee
I love red bull. I don't drink it all the time but when I do it is a great pick me up! It tastes great too. I think it is a bit much to pay for though.
Red Bull’s are small and packed with a punch! Very simple packaging and small can. I’ve bought these for a good 5 years every now and then when needed.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos