Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I hardly drink energy drinks but Red Bull is my only go to energy drink. They taste better than others and keep me energized for a good amount of time.
Me and my older brother love to drink this when we don’t have a lot of energy. It’s a good price and very tasty. Remember Red Bull gives you wings. Lol
Red bull make great tasting energy drinks but I don't get any energy out of them. but if you haven't tried there new red bull berry flavor is amazing!!!!
So delicious. I love adding toasted marshmallow syrup for drinks into the Red Bull. It’s a big glass of heaven. It is pricy, and the taste is acquired.
This is for sure the best energy drink ever made. The flavor is fantastic and it gives you a great boost of energy for those late night study sessions.
Just like every other day I feel like I need it but I drink these here and there. Never started drinking them til a year ago but they get the job done.
I use to drink these everyday but every once in a while it would make me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack it would make me dizzy and feel weird
Red bull was my best friend during college. Stay up all night and get up early for class the next day. It tastes good and definitely gets the job done.
I love drinking Red Bull, and now that they have a zero cal, zero sugar I love them even more! I drive a lot and sometimes Red Bull is a great pick up!
I enjoy a Red Bull every now and then. I really enjoy it mixed with cherry and vanilla flavors and a bit of club soda for a RED BULL SPRITZER so good!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos