Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,504 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red Bulls very good I find it's better than coffee at keeping me focused and awake. It smells really good and is easy to get down even in the morning!
I like this more than other brands. You can mix we'll with juice, and soda. I like mixing mine with sprite yummy. Its easier to drink, nice and smooth.
I really dislike red bull, to me it has a beer like flavor and I hate beer. I've also tried the berry flavored red bull and it still tasted horrible.
It works great for energy. I mean com'on, I accidentally punched someone in the face when drinking it. 'Twas good. However, the taste could be better.
I love this energy drink it tastes really good and it's pretty cheap. And they have sugar free, and different flavors. I personally prefer the original
I found that the taste of this drink was disgusting, and it didn't even give me energy I felt the same and if anything more tired. Did not work for me.
My favorite. I can’t really explain the taste but it’s not bad. I get the small one so I want to get Shiterie but it does really get me an energy boost
Red Bull in college has been my life! Strongly recommend drinking Red bull for a power kick. Allows me to get through my days when I have a project due
Definitely not a huge fan of red bull. I'm not too big on the taste and the crash and energy loss after is so not worth the 1-2 hours of energy boost.
I can't help but think of "Kickin it old school" when I think of Red Bull. It definitely is the better of the energy drinks I've had. I'd recommend it.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos