Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,557 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
A mi me encanta tomar Redbull ! Me ayudan bastante durante el trabajo y no medan efectos secundarios. Pero lo que mas me gusta es el sabor que tienen!
I love drinking Red Bull, and now that they have a zero cal, zero sugar I love them even more! I drive a lot and sometimes Red Bull is a great pick up!
I love this drink by itself. Although you shouldnt drink too much its nice to have a small one instead of two cups of coffee during that mid day tire.
I use to drink these everyday but every once in a while it would make me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack it would make me dizzy and feel weird
My favorite energy drink... and I love it with an occasional glass of vodka! The crash isn't the best but it definitely boosts you with lots of energy.
This is for sure the best energy drink ever made. The flavor is fantastic and it gives you a great boost of energy for those late night study sessions.
I really like red bull. i don't drink them very often but i think the taste is okay. but there are other energy drinks that i prefer more than red bull
I love energy drinks and i usually gravitate towards red bull. The only downside is i have found it to be more expensive than the other energy drinks.
I hate energy drinks but the different red bull flavors actually don't taste that bad. I only drink them on a very rare occasion but they aren't terrible
I like the taste of these, but when I’m really needing the boost, I go for Rockstar or Monster. The taste is good, but doesn’t pack as much of a punch.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos