Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Not my favorite energy drink, but it's still good. And it's small, so less effort for more kick. On my list of energy drinks, this is about a good top 3.
This drink definitely gives me the energy I need when I need a boost to get me through the day when I haven’t had rest the night before or feel drained.
Redbull has a lot of flavor but it contains a lot of artificial ingredients but it does it’s job and it really gives you that energy you need in the day
I love Red Bull so so so much. It tastes so freaking good it's like sweet tarts or something. I wish they weren't so expensive but I'll sacrifice for it.
I love this energy drink. It’s one of my favorites. Especially when I’m having a tough morning. It peps me up and gets me going. The taste is also great.
I haven't ever really gotten into the whole energy drink craze, but if I had to choose one it would be Red Bull. They are the best tasting one I've had!
This stuff really keeps me awake when I need to stay up late! It tastes really good too but I definitely feel wired when I drink it, so I drink it slow.
Ew!! I hate red bull, I have only tried it once and it was disgusting so I have hated it ever since. The taste of it tastes like bad medicine. Just yuck.
I used to live off Redbull when my son was an infant 😂🙃 I could barely stay awake and THESE HELPED!! Helped so much with sleepless nights and road trips
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos