Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,488 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love this energy drink it tastes really good and it's pretty cheap. And they have sugar free, and different flavors. I personally prefer the original
Started with Redbull and will never drink anything BUT Redbull! I love the taste (especially the blueberry!) and it gives me energy without the crash!!
Just like every other day I feel like I need it but I drink these here and there. Never started drinking them til a year ago but they get the job done.
I can't help but think of "Kickin it old school" when I think of Red Bull. It definitely is the better of the energy drinks I've had. I'd recommend it.
Love the original, has a crisp tangy taste no other energy drink has. Also a great mixer, my favorite red bull vodka! Just the right amount of energy.
Keeps me going..always comes in handy at work during long shifts.i prefer this over coffee any day.and it taste great it might actually give me wings!
I had this and it taste great. Keeps u up and last around 4 hrs for me, at a good price. Is not good to abuse of this products because can be dangerous
I like redbull just very expensive and i mean it gives you some energy thru out the day you can buy this at sheets or and store you go to pretty much .
I love red bull and it does give me a kick when I am feeling run down. I recommend this highly if you want to feel energized half way through your day.
I like this more than other brands. You can mix we'll with juice, and soda. I like mixing mine with sprite yummy. Its easier to drink, nice and smooth.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos