Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,660 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
So so good for giving energy when you’re exhausted. It keeps me awake and helps me focus. It’s super cheap and I do recommend, the flavor is really good.
I LOVE red bull! it is a necessity in life! it gives you wings and tons of energy! the sugar free is really good!! i tend to drink one on a daily basis..
I like red bull and if you've never had a red bull zinger you don't know what your missing out on! Gives you energy and usually does not make me jittery.
Not my favorite energy drink, but it's still good. And it's small, so less effort for more kick. On my list of energy drinks, this is about a good top 3.
Original red bull is my favorite when I need a pick me up. Great flavor and great to get me to power through any assignment I have to finish in a pinch!
I love Red Bull so so so much. It tastes so freaking good it's like sweet tarts or something. I wish they weren't so expensive but I'll sacrifice for it.
I find Red Bull to have the best flavor out of all the popular energy drinks, and it gets me amped. The sugar free kind is my go-to when I need a boost.
Not a Soda/Energy drinker fan. I would probably drink this once a year probably. If that it's good enough to drink but not something I would keep having.
I drink one every day and I love them! Taste great and really does give you boost of energy and doesn't cause me crash later! Over all love this drink!
Ew!! I hate red bull, I have only tried it once and it was disgusting so I have hated it ever since. The taste of it tastes like bad medicine. Just yuck.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos