BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
V I.
So so good for giving energy when you’re exhausted. It keeps me awake and helps me focus. It’s super cheap and I do recommend, the flavor is really good.
Kirstin M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I LOVE red bull! it is a necessity in life! it gives you wings and tons of energy! the sugar free is really good!! i tend to drink one on a daily basis..
Stephanie D.
I like red bull and if you've never had a red bull zinger you don't know what your missing out on! Gives you energy and usually does not make me jittery.
Timothy L.
Princeton, WV
Not my favorite energy drink, but it's still good. And it's small, so less effort for more kick. On my list of energy drinks, this is about a good top 3.
Skylar W.
Emlenton
Original red bull is my favorite when I need a pick me up. Great flavor and great to get me to power through any assignment I have to finish in a pinch!
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
I love Red Bull so so so much. It tastes so freaking good it's like sweet tarts or something. I wish they weren't so expensive but I'll sacrifice for it.
Caitlin M.
San Diego, CA
I find Red Bull to have the best flavor out of all the popular energy drinks, and it gets me amped. The sugar free kind is my go-to when I need a boost.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Not a Soda/Energy drinker fan. I would probably drink this once a year probably. If that it's good enough to drink but not something I would keep having.
Elizabeth M.
Villa Rica, GA
I drink one every day and I love them! Taste great and really does give you boost of energy and doesn't cause me crash later! Over all love this drink!
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Ew!! I hate red bull, I have only tried it once and it was disgusting so I have hated it ever since. The taste of it tastes like bad medicine. Just yuck.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?