Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,637 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I'm not a fan of energy drinks, but when I'm in need of one a small red bull will do the job. The taste isn't to harsh & the calorie intake isn't to bad.
I always have these on hand from pulling several all nighters a week. It seems to be perfect amount of caffeine because feel awake but not at all jittery
Really hood energy drink if you want a quick boost to get arrons done. It taste pretty darn good. It also is pretty to look at and thd price is unbeatable
Redbull is the perfect energy drink for long road trips. Anytime I have a really long drive ahead of me I make sure to pick one up whenever I stop for gas.
I love sugar free. It gives the same oomf of energy. Also when I drink sugar free I find that I don't get the headache that original red bull gives me.
I lived on this stuff in college and now grad school the regular tastes awful I can only drink the sugar free kind and even that smells bad but it works!
Redbull is the only drink that will keep me awake when I am cramming for school and pulling all nighters! Comes in many great flavors and also sugar free!
I'm not a big fan of coffee but I love Redbull. If you get either of the two sugar-free kinds the crash is not so bad compared to the energy it gives you.
I absolutely hate red bull they were handing them out on my college campus and i did not like the taste of it and i felt the same it didn't boost my energy
I love Red Bull! There's a few new flavors and I really like the Cranberry flavor. Gives me a good boost of energy and I don't feel jittery or any crash.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos