Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Redbull is my preferred energy drink. It tastes like soda and gives you energy without the jitters. I like mixing it with liquor as well. It keeps you awake.
My body can no longer handle Red Bull unfortunately. When i drink one i get shaky and bounce off of the walls for a few hours. Sure does wake you up though.
redbull doesnt really have a taste , but does have the power of giving you energy! its afforable and can be found at mostly any market , store or gas station
I really love red bull gives me the extra push I need to get up! Usually have at every gas station. Ans they have more flavors but original is my favorite .
This drink is a gift when you are really running on low. I use it write papers all the time. It can give you too much of a sugar high if you drink too much.
My brother always drink Red Bull and he always seemed to have a ton of energy so if that's what you're looking for then I would definitely give this a try!!
Tastes like crap but tastes better than monster. Bought a few times when I knew I had a long night ahead of me and it did the job okay, but look for a crash.
Such a rip-off. If you want a nice boost of caffeine, you are better off drinking coffee. This stuff is way too sweet, and the ingredients seem pretty shady.
i don’t drink this much now but i used to drink it a lot before and once a while i buy it. redbull is so good at giving you energy and the taste is amazing.
Tried and true it’s still good and has a distinctive taste. Usually on sale at get go or any conscience store. Not a huge size but they offer different sizes
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos