Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,495 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Lifesaver for me when i worked 3rd shift . i started drinking it several years back when it first came out. Never have changed to any other energy drink.
Hmm i dont even know where to start with redbull i love it too much i drink it every day if u have a kid in his wild age like a 2 year! Old ! I recommend
Red Bull has the best flavor next to all energy drinks, it gets you up and going. It isn't an expensive drink and taste great mixed with other beverages.
The flavor of this by itself leaves a lot to be admired. I prefer not drink them, the cost is ridiculous, and i do not feel amped up after drinking one.
I love red bull there the best energy drink around as long as they keep making blueberry. yum blueberry.. if you haven't tried it yet your missing out.
This redbull product is very good sparking good taste its a good way to giv e you a energy boosr when you need it i would recommend it to all my friends
Red Bull. I would have to say that Red Bull is AWESOME. It gives you pretty good energy and I never seem to crash from it. I recommend it definitely!
It tastes good but it is overly sweet and hurts my teeth. It doesn’t give me energy it just crash my system with tiredness. I would recommend to others.
I love this energy drink, but I hate how expensive it is. But it's good for long days when I've not had much sleep and it doesn't cause a caffeine crash.
These are so delicious. Their blueberry special edition is one of my favorite drinks. The summer edition they did in the yellow can is pretty tasty too!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos