Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,505 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
i love red bull, especially in italian sodas. it helps a lot when i’m tired, but i have to be careful not to become reliant. sort of expensive but worth it
I love Red Bull! There's a few new flavors and I really like the Cranberry flavor. Gives me a good boost of energy and I don't feel jittery or any crash.
I'm not into energy drinks, but when I started using this as a mixer in cocktails I quicky realized how much I loved redbull. Now I can't live without it.
Una vez lo probé pero no me gusto mucho el sabor pero a mi esposo si le gusta lo consume de vez en cuando yo la verdad no soy fanática de estos productos.
Really hood energy drink if you want a quick boost to get arrons done. It taste pretty darn good. It also is pretty to look at and thd price is unbeatable
I absolutely LOVE redbulls. As soon as I open the can, it's like a burst of sweet tarts and it tastes even better! Prefer this over any other energy drink
Red bull is probably hands down the best kind of energy drink out there. I have tried monsters, etc. however red bull just has that awesome unique flavor!
I love sugar free. It gives the same oomf of energy. Also when I drink sugar free I find that I don't get the headache that original red bull gives me.
Red Bull taste so bad, I am not sure how they are still in business. I feel like Red Bull is kind of the OG of energy drinks, they need to be innovative.
I lived on this stuff in college and now grad school the regular tastes awful I can only drink the sugar free kind and even that smells bad but it works!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos