Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,488 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red bull has gotten us all thru a day or two right? It honestly does give you energy. My only con is that it's not the most healthiest product to consume.
i love red bull, especially in italian sodas. it helps a lot when i’m tired, but i have to be careful not to become reliant. sort of expensive but worth it
I've tried energy drinks before, Red Bull being one of them, and they all make me nauseous, make my heart palpitate and give me insane day-long headaches.
This energy drink is always my go to if I can’t find coffee close by. It does often make me feel a little shakey but Red Bull does it’s job to keep me up!
I'm not into energy drinks, but when I started using this as a mixer in cocktails I quicky realized how much I loved redbull. Now I can't live without it.
I give this a B because as much as I love it, I love it too much. I love the way it taste- either kind- sugar free or regular. I wish they weren't so good.
I am all about Red Bull it's my favorite energy drink out there. I think it's the best product and I use it while I am at work and boosts up my energy 100%
Red bull is probably hands down the best kind of energy drink out there. I have tried monsters, etc. however red bull just has that awesome unique flavor!
One of my favorite flavors is the original. The taste is great and price is average. The produce can be found at any corner store and most grocery stores!
Well this drink is good but I just hate that it can cause heart problems. I would give it 5 stars but it’s an okay drink it’s not out of this world drink.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos