Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
It's the best and it's the original. The taste is the right amount of sweet and sour. The smell is amazing. You can smell an open can of red bull anywhere.
This is the only drink I reach for when I am dragging my feet after a long day of work just to get in the car to get to class. I don't get a sudden crash.
I love this energy drink! I only need it occasionally (once or twice a month) but when I do drink it I don’t get the jitters or a crash a few hours later!
Since I never drink caffeinated beverages this stuff really gets the job done for me. I've drank it on numerous accounts. I will say it's a little pricey.
These are my go to energy drink. I love the wat they taste. Provide the energy I need in a pinch. I recommend these if you need a little pep in your step.
These energy drinks get me through life!! As a college student, I rely on Red Bull to get me through school. It's affordable, tasty, and super energizing!
Red bull is probably hands down the best kind of energy drink out there. I have tried monsters, etc. however red bull just has that awesome unique flavor!
Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiiings. But really. When I feel like I’m dead on the ground Red Bull gives me life and preps me for my crazy life as a performer
I don’t always have energy drinks because they’re no good for me but when i feel i need one i definitely go for redbull the other brands make me so sick 🤒
The original Red Bull will forever be my favorite! The smell is weirdly nostalgic to me. I try not to drink them all of the time, but when I do, I love it!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos