Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,488 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
What!!! I'm flying cause of my wings. J/k Red Bull does give me the great tasting boost to make it through crunch times that I'd not be able to on my own.
Red bull definayely give me the pick up I need, but after about 3 hours I get a major crash and am totally exhausted. I can't stand the after taste either.
I love Red Bull, it’s sweet and doesn’t taste like cough syrup like some energy drinks do. It helps me wake up and gives me the energy I need to do things.
Great flavor. Usually deals going on in stores. Energy given is too bad. I just wish that the “wings” that it gives me would have a longer lasting effect.
When I don't want a sweet drink, I grab red bull for a kick. Great flavor and a good burst of energy. I do prefer the sugar free version over the regular.
I'm not much of an energy drink-drinker but when I do, the only thing I ever reach for is a Red Bull. It has a good flavor and works great when I need it.
I don't normally drink energy drinks, but if i do it's a redbull. They aren't too sweet and don't make me feel jittery or nauseous like some other drinks.
Redbull is the perfect energy drink for long road trips. Anytime I have a really long drive ahead of me I make sure to pick one up whenever I stop for gas.
Red Bull is my favorite energy drink I drink it every single day I probably drink a .3 times a day I love this stuff definitely recommend it tastes great.
Another one of my husband's favorites, I buy him several times a week although he switches it up between Monsters because redbull are a bit more in price.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos