BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was extremely addicted to these because of all the chemicals and sugar. If you can, STOP DRINKING THESE!!! They are Horrible for the body and the brain- js
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Red bull is my go to for energy and yes it gives you wings! Its got a great almost citris like taste and a great consistency, love it for a quick pick me up!
Cleo Z.
Porter Ranch, CA
The red redbull is the best drink ever. I drink it just because its taste so good. I love tha there is no jitters or crash but a nice energy boost. Try it!!
Lynn T.
I love redbull. I don't drink it all the time but sometimes it's a much needed pick me up and a nice treat. The taste and smell are different but I like it!
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
I don't really love the taste of Redbull but I will drink one if I need some additional energy to get me through the day. I opt for the sugar free edition.
Molly B.
Redbull has an okay taste, it isn't my favorite energy drink. Plus it is horrible for you nutritionally. I try to avoid it, except maybe during finals week.
Courtney H.
Shreveport , LA
I love the taste of sugar free red bull! Doesn't give me quite the energy jolt I think it should, but I still buy it and drink it on almost every road trip!
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
i don’t drink this much now but i used to drink it a lot before and once a while i buy it. redbull is so good at giving you energy and the taste is amazing.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I like red bull, however I prefer the taste of other energy drinks. Also, it's so small. I like them to last a good amount of time. Red bull doesn't do that.
Barbara J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my perfect pick me up and so happy they have a 0 calorie version. Drink it fast b/c it's not too good hot or over ice (gets watered down too much).
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon