Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,555 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I was extremely addicted to these because of all the chemicals and sugar. If you can, STOP DRINKING THESE!!! They are Horrible for the body and the brain- js
Red bull is my go to for energy and yes it gives you wings! Its got a great almost citris like taste and a great consistency, love it for a quick pick me up!
The red redbull is the best drink ever. I drink it just because its taste so good. I love tha there is no jitters or crash but a nice energy boost. Try it!!
I love redbull. I don't drink it all the time but sometimes it's a much needed pick me up and a nice treat. The taste and smell are different but I like it!
I don't really love the taste of Redbull but I will drink one if I need some additional energy to get me through the day. I opt for the sugar free edition.
Redbull has an okay taste, it isn't my favorite energy drink. Plus it is horrible for you nutritionally. I try to avoid it, except maybe during finals week.
I love the taste of sugar free red bull! Doesn't give me quite the energy jolt I think it should, but I still buy it and drink it on almost every road trip!
i don’t drink this much now but i used to drink it a lot before and once a while i buy it. redbull is so good at giving you energy and the taste is amazing.
I like red bull, however I prefer the taste of other energy drinks. Also, it's so small. I like them to last a good amount of time. Red bull doesn't do that.
This is my perfect pick me up and so happy they have a 0 calorie version. Drink it fast b/c it's not too good hot or over ice (gets watered down too much).
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos