Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
But I'm not going to be touching the stuff. So full of sugar and caffeine it makes Mountain Dew jealous. If I need a pick me up then I'll take a vitamin B.
Red Bull is my go-to energy drink. It's great for mixing vodka cocktails. It's a great pick me up in Vegas (or on vacation) when you have been going all day.
I really dig red bull... when I was younger it reminded me of a 9v battery but I honestly think it's amazing now 🤷♀️🤷♀️ The sugar free version is good too
This is what I use when I need an afternoon pick me up. Whether I'm at work or at home playing videos games, this gives me the energy boost I'm looking for.
So, I admit it... I'm a REB-Bullic I love the taste and the after taste does not exist it literally helps me through the rough days... and is ver inexpensive
Not my absolute favorite because of the ingredients, which can sometimes cause an upset stomach if I haven't eaten much but it does give a short energy boost
I do not like the original Red Bull flavor, but it does the job. After drinking this I am up for awhile. There are new flavors but I have not tried them yet.
I love RedBull. I like the taste and it does give me a little bit of an energy boost. The price is kinda high but sometimes you can get a good deal or sale.
Red Bull is the only reason I survived my summer internship. It always gives me that extra boost i need to stay awake. It is also my go to for all nighters.
One of my favorite energy drinks. I drink these when I have a long day and need a little energy boost. It taste great and gives the perfect amount of energy.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos